• Students seeking admission into Chavara Academy shall get application form from the school office as per the availability of admission
• Submit the duly filled application form at the school office at least one day before the date of interview/ Test and get the interview card.
• Appear for interview/ Test on the prescribed date and time along with the parent(s) or Guardian. Interview card is compulsory.
• The selected candidates shall get the admission form from the school office. Fill it and submit at the school office within the stipulated date.
• Once the duly filled admission forms along with the required documents are submitted, and the first installment of free is paid; only then the admission is confirmed.
RULES & GUIDELINES TO PARENT/GUARDIANS
• Read the admission procedure thoroughly and fill up the application/admission form without mistakes. Incomplete or erroneous forms shall not be considered.
• Documents to be submitted during admission
1. Per-Primary students: Date of birth certificate issued by the municipal/ panchayat /hospital duty attested.
2. Classes I to V: Record sheet and the copy of of the marks card from the school last attended.
3. Classes VI onward: Transfer certificate and the copy of the marks card from the scholl last attended. If the student is from other state the T.C must be counter signed with DEO/MEO
• Photos: Affix a passport size photograph each on the application form,interview card and on the admission from. During the admission, submit photos as required for ID card, Bus pass ,Diary,Achievement record[total7]
• Interview/Entrance Test :
1. KG: Listening and responding/reading and writing capacity of the child is considered .
2. Classs I onwards: There will be an interview and entrance test conducted on the subjects English,Maths, Science,Telugu & Hindi
• Performance of the child during the interview/test shall be the sole criterion for the selection, and there shall be no place for recommendation.
• The parent/Guardian shall accompany the child during the admission procedure.
• Age Limit:The child must be 3+ years for LKG and for the higher classes the corresponding age limit shall be satisfied. The child must compete the required age limit on or before August 31.